Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Thoughts

A purging of of my mind:

1. Winter is coming. I'm not ready.

2. Our oven randomly beeps, sometimes for lengthy periods of time. It is irritating, especially when I want to go downstairs to sleep on the couch because I'm still not asleep at 1:00 or 2:00 or 3:00.

3. I finished knitting a scarf! It's not long enough to be a scarf, however. I'm starting a second one and hope it will be a usable scarf.

4. I love Chick-fil-A. I could eat there 7 times a day.

5. Corban gets really, really good grades. I want to be as smart as Corban.

6. I coughed so hard this morning that I thought I would throw up. Kaela didn't even check to see if I was okay. I think she just asked if she could have a sweet. She's always asking for a sweet. I think she should go to school so that her teeth don't rot away.

7. I lose lots of hair in the shower. Lots. It's not the gray ones.

8. I think a lot about re-educating myself/getting a job. I wonder why I think this is a good idea when I struggle to keep things running smoothly at home.

9. "Horton Hears a Who" is one of my favorite movies.

10. I haven't exercised in about 2 weeks. I think I'll go eat Chick-fil-A.

4 comments:

Lana said...

I enjoyed your random thoughts. Also hope you are feeling a lot better.

Hoosier46 said...

I enjoyed your random thoughts too! They made me chuckle and made me sad. I hope today is a happy day. Blessings!

Unknown said...

i am not brave enough to post my random thoughts...especially these days...
I'll call soon, Daniel is on break. when is the best time?, let me know on fb.
I miss going to chick-fil-a with you...and the movies..;and starbucks...and the zoo...and the farm...and the mall...
sigh*

Exam Notes said...

Thanks for sharing....
It's really a very nice post...