Sunday, May 4, 2008

Let there be Light

Light, posted. heehee

So, I accidentally posted this blog with only it's title, but it produced one of Rho's funnier jokes in a long time. "And there was light.....but no post."

The original reason for posting seems lame now, but, in gratitude to Rho, I'll go ahead. Rho installed a lovely light in our loft this past weekend, allowing me to possibly do some scrapbooking up there, if time ever allows. I thought Rho might have actually enjoyed this little home improvement project, but he assured me that he got "absolutely NO satisfaction" from it. Maybe that's why we've tackled only 2 projects in our 5 years of living here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummmm...where's the light? and where's the post???

Groakin said...

and there was light... but no post.

Kristen said...

My husband is so very witty!

BoGreenNews said...

Kristen, I guess you had better just save those projects for me. But I will need warning so I will know what tools to bring.

Bo