Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Return of Net Face Girl

I'm still here, just not blogging much. I've been pretty busy with Corban and his school work, trying to get everything done by early June. Along with regular daily work, COVA is asking for more testing to be done. We do it at home, thankfully, but it's just one more thing on our plates during an already busy time.

I had another Pixel treatment yesterday, so am looking like a weirdo (lobster/net face) again. The aesthetician that is treating me told me yesterday that she is moving to California at the end of the month. I'm kinda bummed about that. I like this gal a lot and trust her, though I'm sure the new person will be fine.

Forgive my complaining, but I hurt today. I ran outside yesterday (instead of on the treadmill) and I'm totally feeling that in my legs today. I'm also experiencing unusual pain in my hands that I'm calling Sudden Onset Arthritis. Every joint in both of my hands has hurt all day, when they felt totally fine yesterday! Bizarre. Then, this morning, I had a run-in with the wall (it's ok, go ahead and laugh.....) and caused a welt/bruise on my shoulder. Ugh. Woe is me. Tomorrow will be better, surely. (Is that what you tell yourself, Jessica?) Oh, by the way, when I told Rho about my aches and pains, he said, "I could kick you in the butt." (Since that part doesn't hurt. Nice, huh?)

It rained today and I like rain. Thought about how nice it would be to be lying in a tent, reading a good book.....

2 comments:

Hoosier46 said...

I remember those days, lying in a tent up on some Rocky mountain. What wonderful, funny, hard times we all had together. I cherish those memories!

Unknown said...

I miss camping!!! We use to leave Friday evenings after work and come back Sunday night. We'd put up our tent in the dark, we had a great spot in Rampart Range, on the edge of a cliff, we'd always go there. All of this was PD of course.